- I’ve been back in Indiana for a little over a week now and I’m still trying to adjust to the Mid-West’s cold weather. Somehow it feels colder here then when I was in Leadville, CO snowshoeing in -9 degrees.
- Static Electricity is a real issue that is easily forgotten about when out West but you’ll be shockingly aware of it in the Mid-West.
- There is such a thing as “wet snow” and “dry snow”.
- Currently catching up on snuggles with my best companion Bowie. For those of you who are wondering, she is doing great!
- Currently rekindling my love for Ginger Turmeric Tea and my good old friend Chai. The weather here is a good tea drinking motivator.
- Influenced by my husband’s current venture of filming a documentary along with his interest in photography, I am currently reading a book about Dorothea Lange. A book review will no doubt be posted in the near future.
- Speaking of a book review, I FINALLY got a copy of Thirst by Heather “Anish” Anderson and will be starting it directly after I finish my current read. A book review on this will also be happening.
(Yep you guessed it, this picture was NOT taken in Indiana.)
Cool Thingys That I Also Do:
My Book: Mini Misadventures
Etsy Store: TravelandTrail
Have You Seen This Post: