A List Of Random Things I’ve Been Doing…It’s not very exciting.
- Yoga (YWA to be more specific)
- Running (mostly street runs, trying to stay off trails as they are crowded)
- Going on walks (sometimes even with Darwin)
- Watching movies and documentaries (yes, I’ve watched Tiger King)
- Coloring in my “My Little Pony” Coloring Book (often while listening to Dr. Sleep)
- Listening to audiobooks (currently listening to Dr. Sleep by Stephen King)
- Reading a physical book (currently reading I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara)
- Coming to terms with how dark my current reading material is while writing this list…
- Trying to support local businesses when I need something or maybe not exactly need but want (like another good book…)
- Looking over old photos and some small pieces of footage with Darwin from our 2015 Appalachian Trail Hike
- Working on a 1,000-piece puzzle (I realize now why I don’t like puzzles but also realizing how addicting they are…I gotta finish it!)
- Reorganizing/Cleaning anything I can find
- Constantly washing my hands
- Constantly wanting to touch my face
- Trying to stay out of Darwin’s videos since he’s filming inside these days
- Calling or Facetiming with friends (having some type of human interaction is a must)
- Regularly trying to Facetime with my dog Bowie who lives in Indiana (she’s not much of a talker so these attempts usually end up being a conversation between my Mom and me)
What have you been up too? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Other Stuff I’m Doing, Done, or Did:
My Book: Mini Misadventures
Looking for something to read to kill some time? I have over three years of blog posts! Check them all out on the main Snuggle Diary Page!!!!